Environmental Policy Statement
This statement confirms the commitment of the 2 Directors, Lisa and Andrew Newsham, to ensure that appropriate resources and arrangements are in place to ensure compliance with this policy.
Freda’s is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of our strategy to achieve this are: –
- to minimise waste by a continual evaluation of operations, to ensure they are as efficient as possible
- to minimise toxic emissions through selection and use of our fleet
- to promote recycling both internally and among customers and suppliers
- to comply with all legislation with reference to environmental impact, as a result of the activities of the business
- current research into use of an accredited programme to offset the emissions generated by our activities
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy statement, please email [email protected].
Issue date: April, 2022