Freda’s Peanut Butter Power Balls
240g Dates (pitted)
180g Pistachios (shells & skins off)
120g Freda’s Smooth Peanut Butter
60g Dark Chocolate Chips
60g Coconut (shredded)
2 tbsp Flaxseed ground
- Place 1/3 of the pistachios into a food processor and pulse until fine (or chop by hand!). Set them aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining pistachios and all of the other ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of warm water and pulse again. Place mixture onto a plate.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls and roll them in the chopped pistachios your kept back earlier to coat.
- Place the balls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Chill for 2 hours before serving, store up to 7 days in the refrigerator. Enjoy!