Freda’s Thai Red Curry
(Gluten and Dairy Free)
2 tsp coconut oil
1 medium onion, finely diced
A thumb size piece of ginger, finely grated
2 cloves garlic, finely grated
2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 400g can coconut milk
200ml vegetable stock
2tbsp Freda’s Chipotle Chilli peanut butter
200g fine green beans
2 medium carrots, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
Sea salt to taste
Chopped peanuts and coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook until it softens.
- Add the curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, coconut milk, stock and peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
- Add the vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve with rice or naan and garnished with chopped peanuts , coriander and wedges of lime.