Peanut Butter Chocolate Slab
(Gluten and Dairy Free)
90g cocoa butter
60g maple syrup
60g peanut butter (we used Freda’s Toasted Coconut)
30g coconut milk powder
- Melt the cocoa butter in a medium sized bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until blended.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a tray 15cm x 25cm lined with greaseproof paper.
- Sprinkle with your favourite toppings such as dried fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds or even marshmallows.
- Allow to set in the fridge before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.